« Home | Stop the war » | !ساجدة » | فرفح قلبي » | Message to God » | Hell's lava was inside » | نزار قباني » | Between quotations » | يا حمار » | اكتشاف لينبوع ماء » | رسالة حزينة » 

Friday, November 18, 2005 

Piss artist

I am annoyed, i.e. I am pissed off...

while I was staring at the dictionary looking at more meaningfull words which means annoyed.
I enjoyed looking at the word piss and its means .. Ooh .. sorry I mean the meanings of piss ..

let's have a look at these words:
--------------------------------------

piss-poor: adjective OFFENSIVE
Having very little money, or being of very low quality.

piss-take noun [C] UK OFFENSIVE
An act of making someone or something look silly.

piss-down phrasal verb [I] UK OFFENSIVE
To rain heavily.

pissed off adjective [after verb] (US ALSO pissed) UK OFFENSIVE
Annoyed. (This is my status now)

Piss artist noun [C]1 UK OFFENSIVE
Someone who does not do things correctly (
IN ARABIC: SHAKHAKH)

-------------

why I am pissed off?

answer:

simply cause
everything is pissing (Bekh*****!)

"Syrian people are pissed-poor now, and the hangring is expected to increase due to Mehles and his fucking report who is pissing-down great threats against us,acting as if we are the pissing-artists".

everything is pissing in fact..do you believe me ?

but I am afraind of the expected great disaster which is: "The great increase in the diesel prices"

I am praying for the future of all Syrian people whom I can't stop loving, and afraiding for them from all of my heart.


you know one thing came to my mind while reading this :شرّ البلية ما يضحك
i mean SHakh.....?!!
just wanted to ask you..did you watch the NEW TV report "Mehles justice from Berlin To Beirout" then i guess you'll feel more pissed off...eh dounia...(sinan's fav word)


Dima,
My only media now is internet ..
but I am so glad that I haven't been annoyed again ! ....
or maybe I wouldn't ... cause I don't think that there's more depression..

eh dounia...indeed.
You are not the only one afraid.

Post a Comment