« Home | Hell's lava was inside » | نزار قباني » | Between quotations » | يا حمار » | اكتشاف لينبوع ماء » | رسالة حزينة » | عيش يا كديش » | صباح و مسا ، شي ما بينتسا » | عن زهرمان البخاري رضي الله عنه قال » | مطهر البلاد » 

Monday, November 07, 2005 

Message to God

Yesterday,
I recieved an E-mail about messages written by American children to God.

some of the children said:

"Dear God,

Instead of letting people die and having to make new ones! Why don't you just keep the ones you have now !?"

---

"Dear God,

I think about you sometimes even I don't pray!"


I don't know why children here don't dare to ask such question!?


U seriously DON'T KNOW?!!! ;)

this is realy nice topic

you see, very few people here dare to ask and those who do...... rabbena yatawallahom bera7meto... howa e7na lessa han2ollak bardo?

nice blog :)


Abu El-zouz ! of course I do know!, in fact I told in my post the answer, but the DAMEER PROBLEM you know! I couldn't prevent myself from deleting the answer..

Miss Ghada! thanks a lot .. Eh wallah Rabbena yetwallana bera7meto !

Nopw Majd, wa laoo, u shouldn't delete anything, tell us plz, it's ur own opinion, and no1 has to do with it!
umm, now I really think that u, me and others when we were kids we asked such a qestions! even now I hear lots of kids asking it again and agian with no plain answers, something eternal!


Hay Ghalia .. thanks for the comment in my previous post ! ;)
I read all of it!! :)
In fact all of the children ask such questions but no one got a convincing answer !!
I used to be not convinced ... and untill now I am not convinced !
I am not convinced by there answer but I have my own openion and my owm view point ..

Intelligent Design eh?
Robin already commented about this in his blogs, but since it was on the radio this morning and is one of my favourite areas of discussion I couldn't resist.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to quality assurance highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like quality assurance highway construction!

mmm i think they don't simply cuz they are afraid of him ...
we will discuss or even discuss him if we were brought up to love him..

Majd, I enjoyed reading your comments here. Thank you for your thought provoking messages. If possible, please delete the comments posted by anonymous at 1:30AM on the topic of Message to God. He is advertising products on your site.
Annie

Why do you think they don't? The cultures are completely different, but I wonder why they don't.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Majd
  • From Damascus, Syria
  • HAWA <==> Fresh air

    HAWA to breathe again

    i.e. to breathe fresh air far away from the polluted air.

    Far away from extremism, racism ,poverty; and all of social problem affecting the society around, and preventing people from berathing fresh air

My profile